Returns, Refunds, Cancellation Policy
Thank you for shopping at AlphaHomeFlipping.com.
Wholesaling 101 Digital Course
We issue refunds for this course within 30 days of the original purchase of the product. Before you request your refund, please understand our policy.
We have such a significant amount of success stories from ALL areas and ALL walks of life (on a very regular basis), and we know that if massive action is taken, results will soon follow. If you’re just “browsing a new opportunity” and go into any of our trainings with that mindset, you’re already set up for failure.
We are so confident in the course that if you take massive and consistent action, and show us (through screenshots of emails, calls, addresses/pictures/seller’s phone numbers of multiple homes you walked through, etc) that you did the work and still haven’t gotten any results, we will then refund you for the purchase of the course and ON TOP OF THAT, Nick will jump on a free coaching call with you to help you in the right direction (he charges $1000/hour). That’s how confident we are!
You must request the refund through our contact page.
We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or accessing our products as well.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us at [email protected]
- Credit card holder’s account is automatically charged on the same date as the original transaction date on each corresponding month or on final date of month if no corresponding date (January 31, 2015 subscription renews on February 28, 2015).
- Discounts, rebates or other special offers only valid for initial term; subscriptions renew at the then-current full subscription rates.
- We will terminate the subscription and these terms if we are unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
- Right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees.
- You can cancel your subscription from your membership page (For The Academy Only).
- The only valid method for canceling your Plan is via the cancellation link provided on your user “dashboard” page, accessible after logging in to the Alpha Academy Website. Requests to cancel by e-mail or phone are not considered, and do not accomplish, cancellation.
- Once you cancel your membership subscription, you will not lose access immediately.
- Your membership will continue through the end of your current charge cycle. For example: If your credit card is charged on the 10th of the month and you cancel on April 25th, you will not lose access until the May 10th.
- All trial period offers, promotions, and coupon code use may void the above terms